This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Lewis Food Wholesalers Ltd.
As a customer you are entitled to cancel your order or request a full refund of your order under the following conditions:
- Cancellations or refunds must be made prior to dispatch of order. Otherwise you will need to pay the associated delivery costs for the original delivery and the return delivery.
- If a mistake has been made on our side then you can request a full refund for the affected item/s not the whole order but we must be notified within 1 working day of the parcel being received.
- If you no longer require the product or have changed your mind, then you will be responsible for returning the parcel back to us at your cost, we will need to be notified immediately if you wish to do so. We recommend you return items using a traceable service as we will not be held responsible for goods lost in transit. We will not be able to refund the original delivery costs under these circumstances.
- If after placing your order you decide to cancel or change any part of your order you may incur a 10% restocking or administration charge.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if any of the returned goods have been tampered with or opened.
- We will issue refunds from the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.